Patient Registration and Financial Screening
When you arrive at The Daily Planet as a first time patient you will be asked to fill out a Patient Registration/Financial Screening form. If you would prefer to complete this paperwork beforehand you may access the form below to fill out, print, and bring with you to your visit to The Daily Planet.
Registration is available from 8am-11:30am and 1pm-3pm Monday through Friday.
You may also register over the phone. There is no set time for phone registration. If a staff member is not available to complete a registration at the time of your call, they will take your information and call you back when available.
What to Bring With You to Register
- Photo identification (if available)
- Insurance card or VCC card
- Proof of income or statement of no income (example: Notice of Action Food Stamps)
- Your most recent tax return, W-2, or a social services determination letter
- Homeless agency referral, if applicable